Places of interest
This is attractive sector comparing to other naturally province and culturally is quite rich and potential for tourism. Some of them are:
- Tourist development:
- Marine parks with beautiful coral reefs.
- Natural waterfall.
- Cultural and historical remains.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Cultural Attraction: Horse fighting, self-defense, rituals, etc.
- Hunting wild animal: especially pigs and deeds.
The province of Southeast Sulawesi has many tourism objects, such as marine, natural and cultural tourism. The objects are;
- Park object: National Park Aopa Swamp, Napabale park, Morano, waterfall, etc.
- Marine tourism: Sea garden of Hoga Island, Hari island, Labengke, Batu Gong beach, Nirwana beach, etc.
- Cultural tourism: Buton palace, Old fort of Wawoni, Horse-fighting attraction, lakidende resting place, etc.
- Dancing: traditional and contemporary creation